Try to think of your daily routine activities before your psychological problems occurred! Try to imagine yourself feeling healthy! What did you do on a normal day? Write down your routine activities!
1. Before becoming depressed my routine was
- 7.OO Wake up, go to the bathroom
- 7.30 Have a cup of warm coffee and read the newspaper
- 7.45 Breakfast with my family (enjoying orange marmalade)
- 8.15 Have a walk with my dog "Teddy"
- 9.00 Going to work...
2. Try to focus on positive aspects and activities you liked. Try to think of pleasant activities in the past
- Reading a journal
- listening to my favourite artist Elton John
- have a walk in the park
- Enjoy an ice cream in the city
- going to the movies
- Sport or other areas in life
3. Try to increase the number of positive activities and events in your daily routine. Make a precise schedule of these activities. But consider that it takes much more effort to complete these activities if you are feeling depressed, have a lack of energy and concentration. So it is fine to start with one pleasant activity of your list of possible pleasant activities.