How do I unsubscribe from Web4Health, so that I will get no more e-mail containing lists of new information?
- If you are not logged in, click on Login/out in the horizontal menu close to the top of the page, and input your login name and password.
- Click on My area in the horizontal menu close to the top of the page.
- Click on Personal profile in the blue command area to the left.
- Look for the text I want a newsletter by e-mail and in the following pop-up menu select Never.
- An alternative is to push the "Delete" button close to the bottom, then your account is totally deleted and you will no more be able to log in. But "I want a newsletter by e-mail: Never" is enough to stop KOM sending e-mail notifications to you, which is probably what you want.