You describe the problem in a way which makes it difficult for you to solve it. Overweight of 5 kilos is not the basic problem, but it is a result of your way of life. If you want to go down 5 kilos, you need to modify your eating and exercise habits. Join a weight-reduction group or meet a friend once a week, weigh yourselves, encourage each other to eat better food and begin to exercise. As you want to weigh 5 kilos less, you must reduce your food intake permanently by 200 calories / day.
Here are a few basic tips:
- Try to have real tasty meals instead of sandwiches, cakes and goodies. Eat fruit for snacks.
- Eat only when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied.
- Don't comfort yourself with food. If you feel bad, contact your feelings and try to find out what is wrong. Try to solve your problems instead of stuffing yourself with food.
- Try to get interests and activities where food is not the main thing.
- If you eat at night, eat fruit or something else with few calories.
- If you tend to buy chocolate on the way home from work, avoid this habit by not taking any money with you.
- If you often empty the refrigerator, fill it with low calorie wholesome food and throw away butter, cheese and cream.
- Salad, fruit, soup, fish, lean meat, vegetables, potatoes and porridge taste good without causing overeating.