The use of cannabis has all kinds of physical consequences. The most important ones are:
- Increased heartbeat. Generally, it slows down in about 20 minutes.
- Drop of the pressure in your eyeball.
- Change of blood pressure.
- Sense of cold or hot hands and feet.
- Discoloration of the white of the eye to somewhat pink because of dilation of the vessels in the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Relaxation of the muscles.
- A dry mouth.
These effects are temporary and mostly disappear after a couple of hours.