Home   News   Forums   Log in    Get personal advice    My area     Help    
Go to:
All forums
  Ask the Expert Areas
  No psychological free advice is available in English (for more info click "info")
  Strange feeling
  ** Re: Strange feeling


KOM2002 (question)  Strange feeling

Thread Messages in thread:

reply ** Re: Strange feeling , Gunborg Palme - Leg psykolog - Leg psykoterapeut - Telefon 08-664 60 92 , 22 Jul 2007 19:28
question Strange feeling , ****** , 22 Jul 2007 17:49
 105148. To top of pageTop   Next message down
Strange feeling
From: ******
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:49:48 +0200
Language: English


Reply to this message

Reply to all  

Dear madam,

I hope you will be able to soothe me before I get to see a good general counsellor.

I am a happily married and working, woman of 24.I am basically a sensitive person who gets worried and tensed easily. I am very attached to my dear one's and do value relationships.Basically i get frightened easily.Any unpleasant sight or news, say, the death of a person,be it a close one or a stranger,usually affects me mentally. Sometimes it steals my peace of mind.

I feel cold with a dry throat and don't feel like doing anything.i lose sleep, appetite and my happiness for a few days before I get back. Once I concentrate in something this 'feeling' is no more there. Having acidity, i usually get a bad stomache after that.Basically, such things affect me psychologically.The previous thought lingers on in the mind gnawing me. I have had this 'feeling' when my grandparents passed away.I can't find out what's worrying me.

Trying to reason it out, i don't have any fears or phobias but I do feel insecure at times.I am the only child of my parents and I do miss having siblings.

I am causing worry to my husband and family as well bcoz they too can't figure out whats wrong.I understand that death is a natural phenomenon.i have lots of loving people around me to take care of me.But why do I get this sort of problem?
I do feel unhappy about this as it is quite unnecessary to have such problems when my life is going on happily.

At present, I am looking for a cousellor nearby.I have told my college counsellor about this who told me that this is a minor issue which can be sorted out through Gestaltic therapy.But somehow, the acdemic year went by and I could not get that done.Is there a therapy you can suggest to get rid of it?

I would be grateful if you can sort this out for me.
thanking you,
Your's faithfully
 105151. To top of pageTop Previous message Previous message  
** Re: Strange feeling (Reply to: 105148 from ****** )
From: Gunborg Palme - Leg psykolog - Leg psykoterapeut - Telefon 08-664 60 92
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:28:11 +0200
Language: English


Reply to this message

Reply to all  


Gestalt Therapy is a good idea for the problems you have.

Read more about Gestalt Therapy.

You are not logged in
Today's date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 10:27:54 +0100
KOM 2002