Thank you, and the rest of the team, for this excellent web site.
I have a question for you:
- Just finished PhD thesis successfully (it was painful)
- Just moved to a new city, separated, changed job.
- Children live 50% with me.
- House is ok, but many potential projects (like new wall papers needed)
- Work is good, but demanding.
- Ache in foot (the bone) (sometimes, now more)
- Ache in back/neck (always, now more)
- Ache in head (2-3 days now)
- Puked blood two days ago (I have booked a time)
- No problem with stomach before.
- I look really not like me in the mirror - SO TIRED.
- Not depressed, as far as I can feel.
- Very tight schedule with kids, work, etc.
- Tired, even though I did not go to work for two days just to rest, and had no kids during this time.
- Last weekend I felt sick - out of order and very tired. So much I could not take care of my children. So I asked my X (mother of my kids) to help me and pick them up one day ahead schedule, which she did. Of course I felt very sad about this.
- Worked in the beginning of the week, but stayed home thursday, friday. Puked blood thursday morning, went to a hospital - they said to wait and see. I have booked a time with a stomach specialist in the beginning of the week.
- This morning, I am starting to think that maybe something is wrong here.
- Is there a name for my situation in Psychological terms?
- What should I do (except see a medical doctor for the stomach?)?
- Any general advice from you?