I guess this is the perfect place to vent.. I've been off and on with my 'boyfriend' for four years. We stayed split up for nearly two years and in that time he was dating someone else, and they got engaged. A few months ago he said he left her and we got back together. But he's saying that she is pregnant so he has to see her every once in a while and she doesn't need to find out about us. That was suspicious enough as it is. And I'm an idiot because many people have told me that they are still together. And not too long ago I drove up on him with her in the truck... If you know what I mean. They didn't see me, but I saw them. And I've seen him a few times driving around with her. All this because she was pregnant and I didn't want to cUse it to where he couldn't see his child. Well, he told me that she had quit smoking and everything for the baby, so tell me why I just saw her puffing down a cigarette, in his truck. Now I'm starting to believe she isn't pregnant, but that's he's just with us both and needed a legitimate excuse. You'd think I'd leave him, I mean damn I'm only 18. But I can't. I love him too much. He's got some kind of hold on me and honestly, I don't like it. He makes me feel like shit 90% of the time, talking to all kinds of other girls on te Internet and making me feel worthless. But it's the other 10% of the time that makes it so hard to let go. I don't need this and I deserve so much better. But I can't let go. After catching him Doug on this I just try harder to make him stay. I need help.
You are not logged in
Today's date: Sun, 31 May 2020 00:56:24 +0200