Thread Messages in thread:
Reply to all
Iron deficit and caffeine abstinence are common causes of tiredness. Have an examination done by a medical doctor.
Read these articles:
1. Articles about Depression and Bipolar Disorder
Clinical depression, symptoms, causes and treatment of depressive disorder / major depression
2. Why am I always Tired? Tired all day? Medical Causes?
Medical conditions which can cause fatigue (tiredness).
3. Tired all the Time
A list of articles about why some people are tired all the time. Tiredness can have somatic (physical) or mental (psychological) causes. Treatment of tiredness depends on the cause.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Burnt out and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) tend to indicate that there is no help, but experts nowadays regard this as a temporary and treatable condition.
5. Always Tired and other Physical symptoms of depression
Physical symptoms in depression can be signs such as tiredness, aches, pains, constipation, weight loss, etc.
6. Positive Areas of Your Life
How to increase positive activities in your life.