I Nishant am from India need your advise and help in relation with the way my wife reacts with the normal day to day conversation.
Married on 20th Jan 2002
Childerns: One (born on 08th Sept 2004)
We are a family of Five Mother,Father, Myself, My wife (Neerja), Sister (She lives in other city)
I don't know whether you can help me out or not but with the positive attitude I am proceding.
1. The problem with her is that she feels very dull and not taking intrest in any of the activities like dancing (though she was taking classes few years back).
2. She never tells her point of view to us. Eg. if you ask her which color of curtains you want in your Bed room her reply will be you decide. or any question she will blankin says "I don't know" or "You decide"
3. Few days back my mother ask her that the curtain (which we bought on temp. bases) are little long (one can see that the curtains are long enough as they are toucning the tiles) her answer was " I don't Know". Now at this point of time its very irritating as "WHY SHE IS TALKING LIKE THIS".
4. Normally she always ask what to prepare for dinner but one day she asked at around 5.00 PM as it was too early to answer my mother said that "Don't take tension, its too early to ask." On this She was upset and from that day she is not asking any more and also not preparing for meals which she was doing before this incident.
5. She is not taking intrest in any of the activity which she was intrested few years back.
6. She is not caring my 2.6 Years child also. (She is caring but not to that extent one mother should be)
7. Once I also told her that she need psychatric treatment on this she made a blunder so please advise in keeping this in your mind.
The List is too big to write.
I am sure you will help me out with this situation.
If you want any other information I will provide you, but Please help my dearest wife to overcome this problems
Nishant Vyas (India)
You are not logged in
Today's date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:56:54 +0200