According to the questionnaire at http://web4health.info/eu/kom/15299;comm=en;lang=en;result in 2004:
- 38 % found our site very useful
- 21 % useful
- 26 % found the web site somewhat useful
- 9 % not useful
- 6 % not at all useful
According to the same questionnaire
46 % found it very easy to find information on our site,
24 % found it easy to find information on our site.
We received a lot of positive and constructive feedback of readers of our webpage. Here is a small example of some postings:
- Excellent site. Information is informative, current, understandable and objective. I will definately visit here more often. Thank you.
- I find this site to be a great source for information, one that I will now come back to on a regular basis. The web page is easy to use, excellent UI interface, and nicely mapped out. I have no complaints for the site overall. Now I wished I had looked earlier.
- This was me about 30 minutes ago: http://web4health.info/en/answers/anx-sym-panatt.htmI am feeling better now. The first time this happened it was a trip to the emergency room, where they found nothing wrong. A follow up at my general practictioner revealed panic disorder. This time around, I knew what the symptoms of a panic attack were, and even while I was "panicking", I didn't panic about it. That sounds weird, but really helped me get through this one. I hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, I'll be ready.
- Information I can trust as many other sites are questionable.
- I will be back to get more info. I am telling my friends and family about the values of this site. They have indicated they are interested in visiting this site.
- good luck. one of my friends is a general doctor, and she says over half her patients are deeply troubled mentally: anger,stress, depression, addiction... She and I feel modern culture -- industrial urban unstable merit-based technophile individualistic consumber-driven and money-driven -- is insuited to human nature as it has developed over the last 50,000 years...
- For this being my first time ever using this site it was very helpful I never thougt I would get all the info. I needed within a hour.This wedsite has helped me out so much, so thanks.
- I am glad to see your paragraphs about psychotic/delusional depression. I had not heard the term "delusional." Most sites that do have anything listed for this illness, quote each other or quote the same sources - very repetitive and unhelpful.
- found what i needed - thanks
- I would like to see more entries and more information to read.
- There was only one thing, there were alot of words some people might not understand so maybe after the long words put in () what it means. It was alot of help to me.Thank You.
- The section on Benzopaidines seemed inaccurate, although I know this is a controversial subject. I am a long term benzo user -3 years- and have never felt the need to increase the dosage (most surveys I find support that that is the case with most of us). I have had no tolerance to the anxiolotic (sp) effects or muscle relaxation. The sedative and hypnotic qualities have mostly dissapeared. My brain works fine, thank you. Although I am physically dependent, I am not an addicted. My quality of life is much better. I can function in the world, where before it was a constant miasma of fears. Im am not totally anxiety free, but I am no longer ruled by it. I have withdrawn from long term use of benzos before (15 years ago)and the sensations of withdrawl are definitely different from anxiety symtyoms. For one thing there is a physical sensation. I find many sites that oppose your view, and you make no mention of the "other side"....I consider this irresponsible.If you don't know something, don't guilt people with heresay...respectfully, Al.
If you are interested to read some external feedbacks and review go to External reviews of web4health.info.